We are still open and available for work at your location(s)
To reduce the risk of COVID 19 we ask that you send us photos and descriptions of the work involved. From there we can give you a fairly accurate estimate of how much the job will cost. Of course, nothing beats an onsite visit.
Due to safety for our clients and staff, we are implementing a COVID 19 safety protocol. We ask all clients to keep the 6-foot/2-meter distance when our techs arrive on your Jobsite.
Before starting any new project or new site visit for estimate a quick COVID 19 questionnaire will need to be filled in before we attempt to do any site visit.
Depending on the Jobsite specifics our protocols will be open to interpretation.
- Jobs that have lower risk: IE. Exterior work, pressure washing, etc. These jobs all that is required is social distancing and a face mask.
- Jobs that have a higher risk: Interior projects in rooms/areas that are not being used often.
These jobs will require social distancing, gloves, and masks, once work starts.
- Jobs that have substantial risk: Closed quarters where other staff may be working, bedroom, living/dining rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms. These jobs will require social distancing, gloves, masks, Tyvek or similar paper type coverall/full suit, and goggles. We do not recommend doing work in these areas until the pandemic is over.
We will not go to any site and endanger our clients or staff. As a side note, our staff will be limited to 2 techs maximum per Jobsite. Also, due to the nature of our business, our techs may not always be able to stay away 6 feet/meters away from each other. On another side note: Our staff has not been tested for COVID-19. That being said, if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone that is displaying COVID-19 symptoms they will voluntarily go into self-quarantine for 14 days. We expect the same to go for our clients at the locations we are working at.
For the safety of our staff and clients we are implementing the following: (Until COVID-19 is no longer a Pandemic).
All staff will be required to have the following in their work truck:
Safety glasses/goggles. One or the other.
- Latex or Neoprene gloves. (Additional gloves overtop of these are optional)
- Tyvek or similar paper type coverall/full suit.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes
After completion of every job, our techs are to dispose of all latex/neoprene gloves, disposable masks, and Tyvek or similar paper type coveralls in a safe manner. Also, after each job, our truck will be driven to our shop and disinfected along with all tools that were used on the last Jobsite.
Please be safe and stay healthy.